UImgShare Terms of Service
UImgShare is a free image hosting that allows user to upload image files with no registration.
All uploaded files are copyrighted to their respective owners.
Uploading files to UImgShare you confirm that you are a owner of copyrights or have corresponding rights on distribution of this content.
Also uploading files to UImgShare you bear the complete responsibility for content of these files.
UImgShare is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
You agree not to use UImgShare Service to:
Affiliate Program Terms
- Upload copyrighted material or content that you don't have the right to distribute. An abuse of copyright law will result in immediate ban of abuser's IP from using UImgShare service
- Upload images containing child pornography or any type of images that involve minors doesn't matter if they are dressed.
IP address uploaders will be reported to the FBI and Interpol. With this information, these two agencies will be able to find and arrest the user in regard to the above-mentioned abuse
- Upload images containing bestiality, scat, zoophilia,gore or any illegal content
- Upload or make available any content that spreads messages of terror or depicts torture or death-images; if serious enough, the content will be reported to the appropriate legal authority and/or the member's ISP will be contacted
- Using for SPAM activities
We reserve the right to banned account and terminated earnings for an user that:
DMCA Notices and Abusive Content
Our policy is to consider All DMCA abuse reports and take appropriate action as soon as possible.
To send us a DMCA notice, please refer to our Contact form section or email the takedown request to email@example.com.
Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that UImgShare disable access over the Internet.
- Identify the location of the material in the Internet by providing "information reasonably sufficient to permit UImgShare to locate the material."
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law."
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
You may request a DMCA agent login and password, this will get all requests processed faster. All DMCA notices will be reviewed by our staff within 48hs.
For report abusive content that goes against our TOS, please refer to our Contact form or email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take action within 48hs.
UImgShare is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.